Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Goings On

Yesterday I had 2 job interviews! One was for a placement agency in Encino. They work with potential employees and private schools, trying to make a good match. This interview went really well and I'm expecting to hear back soon to go in for a 3rd interview. I'm so excited about this particular opportunity. It's a great fit and even though I would be taking the freeway, I'd be driving against traffic.

The other interview was for a private school in Beverly Hills, working in their admissions office. They are hiring through a temp agency so I had to interview with the agency first. Of course, I had to take a grammar test (which I didn't do so good - no surprise there) and a typing test (72 wpm). I don't remember much about the interview itself and by the end my brain was full. I had forgotten how exhausting interviews can be. I should here back (hopefully) today or tomorrow as to whether or not the school wants to meet with me.

On another note, I know I haven't posted in awhile and for you regular readers I'm sorry for that. I've been dealing with grief and anger, and while I know I could post everything about that here, well, I've been quite volatile and that's a side I don't often like to share (my poor husband and my poor therapist). Thanks for your patience and I promise to do a better job of keeping you updated!

No comments: