Monday, April 23, 2007

Not much to say

I got home on Friday night, couldn't sleep, and Matt and I got into a bit of a spat. That was fun. Everything's worked out though, and I can tell you that this was my last multiple week trek away from my husband. We do not do well being apart for so long, and it makes it that much harder to live together in such a small space.

This weekend I was lazy and still haven't unpacked, though I did clean a little. I still haven't been sleeping well, maybe because this bed is my 4th in 1 week (I know, I just can't stop sleeping around). Matt is stressed with final projects and the last few weeks of classes coming up. Competitions, pitching projects, and all kinds of writing.

Oh, graduation is June 6, and supposedley Al Pacino will be there as the AFI lifetime achievement award winner. I'm so proud of Matt's upcoming graduation and that we get to be in the same vicinity as Al Pacino!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the weekend with the Earlys? Did you guys have a blast?