- Who knew that I could survive for 7 hours on 4 hours of sleep?
- When he smiles, it's the best feeling in the world!
- I had no idea that days could blend together so quickly. There really is no sense of day or night. Time is broken up into "When did he last eat?" which is about 2 to 3 hour increments.
- I am frequently overwhelmed by the amazing and often scary amount of responsibility that comes with such a tiny, fragile human being.
- How is he almost one month old already?
- Date night tomorrow night! At a restaurant! With CLOTH napkins!!
- I can never get enough sleep. Ever. I don't think I'll ever really sleep again. Really.
- I get it now. I really do.
Little W loves to be free from swaddling blankets!