Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Maine Coon Kitty


So Quinn has been on this weight loss program for awhile and I took her to the vet last week. She gained 2 ounces...sigh...work with me here, girl! The vet is convinved that she is more than half Maine Coon, a breed of cat that can get well up to over 25 pounds! So I did some research and found some pictures. She is definitely part Maine Coon. The face and neck, the hair, very very similar. So at least that gives me reason to say that I'm doing my best to maintain her weight, but it's not my fault she keeps gaining! It's in her genes! :)

1 comment:

Lynx217 said...

Put your cat on Purina Indoor Formula. If that doesn't cut your cat's weight down in 2 months, NOTHING will. My alpha coon even lost weight on it. But yes, coonies are big and yours definitely looks coonie. The "cry" should give it away though LOL. If it just doesn't seem like a lil cry came out of a big cat, she's coonie LOL