Sunday, October 08, 2006

This is it!

My last post from Seattle, at least for awhile. When I post again, I will be in Los Angeles! Home to my hubby, my kitties, my SoCal friends, and 80 degree weather. I will be sure to post pictures from home and from the train ride.

Today was a great day. I got to sleep in, catch up with Aunt Muriel, buy boxes from Staples (I have so much stuff it's not even funny - I was only supposed to be here a week!), etc. The biggest surprise was Emily, who I have not seen since 8th grade. We just started talking as if no time had passed. I am so happy to have re-connected with her! She was generous enough to come to the house all the way from Kenmore (North of Lake Washington) and talk to me while I frantically packed.

This evening Dad, Katie, and I headed over to Bainbridge Island for dinner to finally visit Aunt Diane and Uncle Gregg. Their house is so cool. I was mad that I forgot my camera because I really would have loved to share it with you guys and gals. Their studio is really neat, too, full of all kinds of treasures.

T minus 12 hours and some minutes! It will be a great trip, I'm looking forward to it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I suggest MyfaceMyblog.com ?
It's a new site where bloggers meet bloggers. See it for yourself. I'm there too.
:)

molly said...

Muriel...great great name.