Thursday, October 05, 2006

A cheat from Molly

life would be simpler if...
I knew where we would be living in 5 years, if Mom was still alive, and if I could commit to an exercise plan.

i feel most beautiful...
When I'm dancing, whether at a club or at one of Celena's house parties, and when I act.

the quality i like least about myself...
Well, there's 2. My gap toothed smile and the birthmark on my nose.

something that no one knows about me is...
I have a serious princess complex that I battle every day.

guiltiest pleasure?
Working from home. My commute consists of going from my bedroom to the living room, in my pj's!

high road or low road?
Sometimes I take the high road. I try to be good. Today I took the low road on the freeway and got honked at and given the bird. Lovely.

my favorite possession is...
My wedding ring. It's so pretty and shiney.

when i was little, i wanted to be...
An ocenagrapher (sp). Then I realized I stunk at science.

what surprises me most about my adult life is...
That it's much more complicated than it seemed when I was 16. And that I still have no serious career direction.

the big decision i'm currently wrestling with is...
How long will we be home for Christmas?

my motto is...
The meaning of life is to live it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We all know about your princess complex
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, hope you don't stand me up after this comment :)

molly said...

the kind of cheating I like!