Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Traffic

When we announced that we were moving to L.A., people groaned and said "Oh, you poor things. You'll have to deal with traffic." Well, here's my take on it. I think Seattle/Tacoma traffic is much worse. You only have 4 freeways in the entire Seattle area! 2 that go North/South and 2 that go East/West. You get stuck in traffic. Literally. There are no alternative routes.

Here people know how to drive in traffic. Even when it's very very slow, it's moving. And I will tell you why CA drivers are so agressive. There are a lot of us on the road. And if you're not agressive, you will not get anywhere. Of course, some are more agressive than others, specifically the idiots racing in rush-hour traffic. But I'll let them get in the accidents while I safely and agressively get to my destination. :)

1 comment:

ms.elle said...

I agree that you hafta be just so aggressive:) The henna didn't take too long, maybe 30 min. at the most, but my hand was shaking after I was finished!