Wednesday, May 31, 2006

How I see myself

Okay, so every time I look in the mirror I see this person with short brown hair, a cute smile, and great skin. I look at the rest of me, and well, I'm kind of urked at the extra baggage. I have decided to attempt to get rid of it, but it's going to be harder than I thought.

What was this brought on by, you ask? I recently saw pictures of myself at a party and was kind of disgusted. I mean, I have an image of myself and that was not how I thought I looked! But to everyone else, I guess that's what they see. And I know I care WAY too much about what people think, but let's be honest, I'm a little chubby and want to not be chubby...if that makes any sense...

How do I see myself? Check out my myspace picture at http://www.myspace.com/divaduo (yes, I got suckered in...over a year ago...)

1 comment:

molly said...

Camille...good for you, but I think you are fabulous just the way you are!