Saturday, September 09, 2006

Social Engagments

Yesterday I:

Went shopping with my mom in law at the faboo outlet mall and bought a bunch of stuff that I would need eventually. :) Had a great time trying on awful bras and buying really cute ones! Also found incredibly comfy sandals at Naturalizer and great layering shirts on clearance at Banana Republic.

Met Jenny for coffee, finally, and loved every minute of catching up with her (and we still have more to talk about). She is so fun, and I can't wait to hang out with her again. We dished about husbands, chatted about families, and griped and laughed about all kinds of things. I've never had so much fun at Starbucks!

Saw Stephanie for dinner and stayed out way past my bedtime. Had dinner at the Mandolin Cafe in North Tacoma and talked straight for about 4 hours. Lovely night, lovely friend, lovely conversation.

Today I:

Woke up at 8:15am after my first full night of restfull sleep all week! :D

Met Katie at school and went shopping downtown (I bought jeans, courdoroy jacket, undies, and hair product). We had a great time and I love spending time with her. I don't know if she feels the same way...

Went boating with Dad. Got to untie and tie the boat at the dock which was quite an adventure. I need to practice more and I hope he never asks me to steer!

Went out to dinner with Katherine and Julie at the India Bistro in Ballard. My favorite Indian restaurant of all time. Drank wine, had good food, and drank mango shakes. Fun was had by all! Next visit will include a new wine bar. :D

Tommorow I:

Will go to the Puyallup Fair with Katie and we will stay the night at Bryan and Brenda's house. Dad will be taking the boat to Port Townsend. Fun will be had by all (and I get to eat an Elephant Ear! Woot!).

No comments: