Monday, September 18, 2006

A cheat from Jenny

Subject: Little known facts about me
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Marketing/Catalog guru
2. Administrative Assistant
3. Assistant Director at a daycare
4. Courtesy clerk at Thriftway

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sliding Doors
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Monsters Inc.
4. Strictly Ballroom

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Puyallup, Washington
2. Kent, Washington
3. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4. Los Angeles, California

D) Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Project Runway
2. LOST
3. Rescue Me
4. The 4400

E ) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Great Britain
3. Cuba
4. Puerto Marques, Mexico

F) Websites I visit daily:
1. Jenny's Blog
2. Lena's Blog
3. Kari's Blog
4. Molly's Blog

G ) Four of my favorite foods
1. Homemade chicken noodle soup
2. Clam Chowder from Chinooks
3. Aunt Sharon's Huckleberry Pancakes
4. Halibut

H) Four places I would rather be right now
1. Los Angeles (right now I'm in Seattle for another 3 weeks)
2. Hawaii
3. New York City (never been there)
4. Paris

I) Four things I will do with abandon this week:
1. pick up my new glasses
2. go have lunch with my sister at Blue C Sushi
3. Visit Jeff and Tina in Aberdeen
4. do my own laundry, but no one else's :)

J) Four favorite ways to spend a day off:
1. Reading
2. Watching Golden Girls on DVD
3. Naps
4. Breathing in the fresh Pacific Northwest Air

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Rock on about the laundry. AND the dishes, babe. Kevin and I might be following your holiday path...