Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Remembering, or trying to

I am having trouble separating my days now. I can't seem to remember what I did one day or another. Major events, like the Puyallup (prounounced Pew-Al-Up) Fair, I remember, but little things like emails and phone calls are getting harder to recall. If I don't write it down, then forget it. In one ear and out the other.

Today I'm working on the catalog, back to it after over a month of procastination and a vacation of sorts. I can't even remember where I left off, so I just picked up at what seemed like a good spot. I hope it all works out. I'm at the building in Redmond at Mom's desk. Everything is the same, I can almost see her here. It's really weird and kinda creepy and I don't like it. I keep finding excuses to leave my desk.

I finally got ahold of my counselor and I go in next week. Thank goodness! I have so much to say but I don't know where to start and I always feel like I'm repeating myself. I love my counselor, she rules. I can't wait to talk to her.

I went to the eye doctor yesterday and ordered new glasses - that I do remember. I can't wait for them to arrive!

1 comment:

molly said...

therapy of any sorts...is the best thing EVER...I am a believer.