Sunday, September 03, 2006

Commercials

I think one of the coolest and yet weirdest thing about living in L.A. is that you will be watching television and all of the sudden a commercial pops up. I watch it, as I do most of them, with little or no interest. Today I just happened to turn on the t.v. and on came Dunkin Donuts commercial. It was kind of interesting and then the last actor came on. He turned to the camera and I just sat there gaping. It was Briton Green, the actor who had starred in Sneaky Pete's Harem, Matt's last cycle film at AFI last term. I couldn't believe it! Of course, I called Matt right away and he was excited too. I reacted the same way when my scene partner from acting class popped up in a commercial for Carl's Junior.

I know that acting takes a lot of work, and if you're dedicated and determined and have a thick skin, you can make it. But right now I have more important things to attend to. Like Uncle Dan's end of summer BBQ and pool party. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Rock on babe....hope your weekend was fun. I have the rest of the week off after Mon/Tues. Want to get together?

Anonymous said...

'twas fun, chica. Thanks so much for letting me be involved.