From January 3, 2007...
1. Exercise three times a week (which is going to happen when bootcamp starts next Monday);
2. Eat less sugar, more protein and fresh veggies/fruits. Only one junk food day allowed;
3. Eat out only once a week, or not at all;
4. More date nights with hubby;
5. Keep in better touch with family and friends;
6. Pick my battles;
7. READ books, not just skim through in order to get a vague idea;
8. Get books from the libary. I can't afford them and my bookshelf is full. I don't have room in this apartment for another one;
9. I'm a grown up. Need to be asleep at this time. Go to bed earlier. Preferably before midnight.