Thursday, September 27, 2007

Old resolutions...

From January 3, 2007...

1. Exercise three times a week (which is going to happen when bootcamp starts next Monday);

2. Eat less sugar, more protein and fresh veggies/fruits. Only one junk food day allowed;

3. Eat out only once a week, or not at all;

4. More date nights with hubby;

5. Keep in better touch with family and friends;

6. Pick my battles;

7. READ books, not just skim through in order to get a vague idea;

8. Get books from the libary. I can't afford them and my bookshelf is full. I don't have room in this apartment for another one;

9. I'm a grown up. Need to be asleep at this time. Go to bed earlier. Preferably before midnight.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I think the world would be a much happier healthier place if everyone stuck to these resolutions. I know I've been slipping a bit lately in a few areas of my life, especially in the health and finances department. But this morning I got up and worked out BEFORE WORK because I needed to that badly. I'm feeling so great right now not only from the exercise but for starting out my day on the right track. Makes me motivated to stick to it throughout the day.

CV said...

Well, so far I've met #3, #4, #5, and #6. Not bad, but of course I would like to have met them all! :)