For Jenny. This is a great confidence booster!
1. I am taking a new attitude at my job, more professional than personal and that way I'm not so emotinally invested. Today is the first day and while it's hard, I can tell that it will be to everyone's benefit.
2. I'm becoming to be a better listener to my husband, my friends, and my family. I'm asking questions and being more thoughtful in my responses while also keeping myself in check and not getting so involved. Most of the time they just need me to listen and I can do that.
3. I'm cooking more and find that I love to cook from scratch, creating a good meal that Matt and I both love.
4. I'm not ashamed to be a gamer anymore. I love the social aspect of it and the memories continually make me smile and laugh. It's a wonderful connection to have with my husband.
5. I'm taking intiative in telling people what I can handle and what I can't.
Ok, Cindy, you're up!