Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Heavy duty clientele

Including...

Joe Pantaliano

Kelsey Grammer (Happy Birthday!)

Christian Slater

John Landis


I may be going to a screening of What Love Is, possibly the premiere, I'm not sure. And there's some sort of VIP pre-Oscar goodie bag shindig that the ladies from the office have been invited to.

Maybe this job doesn't suck as much as I thought it would. But I'm still finding people for interviews and trying to find someone who wants to be here, who could do a good job. I could use this place for it's contacts, but you all know me and my over active conscience. I couldn't do that. I'd rather find someone who wants to be here and could turn this place around...

I know what y'all are thinking...what is this woman's problem with taking a job with all of these perks and talking to fabulous celebrities? When I come up with an answer, I'll post it.

No comments: