- my boss made me cry today;
- my mother-in-law told me that my sister-in-law is not doing well, so that made me cry;
- mom-in-law also called to tell me that she knows i must be homesick, that she's thinking of me, and tried to make me feel more positive which also made me cry;
- i have my first true acting class tonight with cliff osmond and i'm completely drained. no emotion, thank god no more tears, i have no strength left. what now?
- matt is really busy and we hardly have any time together anymore, which made me cry again today;
i hate l.a. i want to go back to the northwest.
maybe tomorrow i'll feel differently.