a list of fun things we did over the weekend:
- took katie shopping at miss sixty (a very trendy clothing store on melrose);
- drove around griffith park, stopped at trails;
- made a lovely thanksgiving dinner including: chicken (the turkeys were too big), mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, pumpkin pie, whipped cream and yukon jackson's chocolates;
- went out to sushi;
- had breakfast at the bed and breakfast several times (and, i got a small job there, organizing his office!);
- hung out at the aparment, rested, and enjoyed each other's company;
- matt was on set almost the whole time, but they got a great tour of the campus.
how many more days until christmas eve? because that's when i'm flying home, and i can't wait...