Being out of town without internet access can interrupt the Gratitude listings, so here I go, making up for lost time!
1. Dinner at McCormick and Schmicks. Best. Crab and Artichoke Dip. Ever. French Silk Pie? Heaven.
2. The rain. Love and miss the rain. Keeps everything green and the air fresh. Remind me of this when I move up here and start complaining, ok? :)
3. My dad cracks me up. Parents drive us crazy, yes, it's true, but he is such a character. If you've ever wondered why I'm an actor at heart, all you need to do is meet him. I call him my acting coach for a reason.
4. Our realtor, Jamie, is awesome-possum. So savvy and smart. Knows exactly what we're looking for and is on top of her game.
5. The gas furnace in dad's den. Keeps me oh-so-warm during these freezing cold PNW nights.
6. The Majestic Bay Theater in Ballard. Heading there tonight to see Sherlock Holmes. It's been beautifully remodeled and every time I go back I feel as though I've stepped into a time warp. It's the most beautiful movie theater I've ever seen.