Friday, May 30, 2008

Hanging in there

Sorry for the bullet list, but I just can't think right now.
  • 3 cats on 3 different kinds of food. PJ on wet food because he has bad teeth, needs to gain weight, never mind he's also on inflammatory meds for his chronic pain in is vertabrae that fused together; Quinn needs a high fiber diet and has to lose weight; Bean is still young and healthy...how are we supposed to manage this, especially when we're out of town for the next 2 weekends?? Kind of panicking here.
  • Work is very hectic and busy, but at least the days go by fast. I barely have time or energy to blog these days.
  • We're going to Solvang this weekend which will be a welcome escape from the busy city. Next weekend I'm taking a few days off work and we're heading up to Napa for Matt's cousin's wedding. We're sharing a hotel room with his aunt and uncle from Washington which I'm looking forward to as we hardly ever get to spend time with them.
  • Katie went to her senior prom a few weeks ago, still waiting for pictures...
  • Must get back to work, loads to do, but at least now we're moved in.
  • Oh, and I'm back under 160 pounds! Just 15 to my goal...
  • One more thing - Did anyone else watch the season finale of LOST last night? WOW.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I hear ya. My 2 cats are supposed to be on diff. foods but I just feed them both senior because nick gets priority since he's the senior citizen. Mister just has to deal-I can't afford to cater to each of them.