Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Running late...

For work, but I don't care.

I've really missed Matt these last few days. And I'm so excited to have some time with him on our upcoming trip to Napa/San Francisco for his cousin's wedding. We'll be sharing a hotel room with Uncle Terry and Aunt Lisa, whom we almost never get to see, so this trip will be extra special. Add to this that I'm taking 2 days off work and I'm extra excited!

There's been a lot going on this last week, with last weekend's trip to Solvang and some insights that I've had. But I seem to be at a loss for words (I know, this almost never happens). I'm not sure what to say or even if I do, how to say it.

1 comment:

kari said...

were you in solvang when we were in san luis obispo? ha!
my brothers say you simply must check out the wineries further north of santa barbara wine country...maybe that'll be fall's anniversary trip?