Friday, April 11, 2008

Commercial Interuption

(If you're interested to see what we were up to last weekend, check out Cindy's blog!)
  • Bare Minerals: I LOVE this foundation! Holy cow, my skin looks like it's glowing and it's so easy to put on. I don't really need anything else with it, but at work when I put on the whole kit-n-kaboodle, I feel really confident, and love the way my skin feels.
  • Lather's moisture mask: My skin is really thirsty these days, with the heat, the seasonal changes, and not drinking enough water. I found this moisture mask a few months ago (main store is in Pasadena) when my skin was going nuts. Now, I use it a few times a week and my skin feels so much better. Bonus: it smells good!
  • Seacret body lotion: Great lotion, smells amazing, and isn't heavy or overly perfume-y (is that even a word?).
  • MAC makeup: Thanks to Katy, Cindy and I had a chance to get made-over at The Grove on Sunday. My guy showed me how to apply everything, and it takes almost no time at all. The best part? It stays on all day and even better, I feel confident and Matt even likes it!

No comments: