- Listening more and talking less. I really feel that I'm always talking about "memememe" and to be a better person and friend, I really need to listen to what people are saying.
- To have a date night with my hubby at least once a week. I miss spending quality time with him.
- To work out when I have the energy. Every year I say "work out 3x a week" but that almost never happens. So, whether it's yoga or my ballet video, I'm going to shoot for 2-3 times a week and do the best I can. It's also about portion control and drinking more water, which contributes to feeling better about myself, especially when I step on a scale.
- To take voice lessons. Check! My first voice lesson is with Katy on Sunday and I'm really excited.
- To find what I do like about my job and focus on that. To take what I have control of and run with it.
- To develop a draft of a business plan for a bed & breakfast.
- To find a new job, even if it's later in the year.
I guess my goal is to become a better person, but still be myself and not be afraid to just be who I am, while still learning from my friends and family, and embracing each day as it comes and not panicking about the future.