Friday, March 31, 2006

Lazy Days

I've accomplished about zilch since we got back from Seattle. Part of it has been a massive bout of depression, and part of it has been, well, I haven't been working so I've viewed the past 3 days as time to just veg. But last night I had trouble sleeping because all I had been doing is "sleeping" for the last 3 days! So today I have made a plan to get things done:

1. Ironing (Matt has an interview for an internship this afternoon)
2. Vaccuming (which needs to desperately get done)
3. Balance checkbook
4. Do shoulder strengthening exercises
5. Catch up on email correspondence
6. Search for jobs

I think that's a good start. :)

And it makes me happy to think of all the money we have saved by not eating out at all this week. Of course, rent is due today...ugh...

No comments: