Friday, March 24, 2006

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog

So we're on our way back to Seattle/Puyallup this afternoon. I think we land about 6pm. Nancy will pick us up and then it's off to dinner at one of our favorite Restaurants on Garfield Street in Tacoma called Reyna's and re-unite with Julia! :) Then off to home in Puyallup (pronounced Pew-Al-Up) and sleep.

Tomorrow I'm not sure what we'll do. Be lazy and stick around the house? Maybe I could convince Nancy and Julia to get a pedicure/manicure. Or see a movie? My folks are going to show up around 5:30 for dinner and desert. Then I'll go home with them and Matt will stay over another night with his folks, then Nancy will bring him up to Seattle sometime on Sunday.

Sunday is Auntie Gwen's birthday lunch at Swanson's in Ballard. Then some time with Dad. Then Paige comes over after class. :)

Monday I think I might go get a facial and an eyebrow wax at my favorite skin care place, Magnolia Skin Care. The owner, Kelly, is awesome. I adore her!

All in all it should be a fantastic trip. Oh, and on Sunday my little sister gets back from her trip to NYC. She left earlier this week for the model UN conference. She bought a pink pinstripe suit. I can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

Lena said...

I hope you had a wonderful visit.