Sunday, February 26, 2006

Senioritis

I really hate being at work on Sunday mornings. It's Sunday School and someone has to be here to answer the phones that NEVER ring! While I love kids, I like them in small doses, like 2 or 3 at a time. I am trying to work, but singing "Old McDonald" and running and yelling through the halls does not bode well for editing the newsletter. Urgh.

I have been sick this past week with a terrible cold that started in my head and then moved to my throat, which turned into laryngitis. It's now made it's way to my sinuses but believe it or not I'm actually feeling better.

Matt and I will be heading to the Northwest for a few days next month. His sister is visiting for a week so we'll join the Vancils in a family reunion. We are looking forward to fresh air and rain, believe it or not! Though we're going to freeze our tooshies off if the weather doesnt' get above 50. I swear, we are only Californians in terms of weather. Once I start wearing fashionable clothes and going tanning every week, then I give you full permission to slap me upside the head. :)

1 comment:

kari said...

alright, i've been warned! (raises hand, waiting to slap)