Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V-Day

Matt is ill with a cold/flu type bug. Isn't that romantic? If we can't go out I guess we'll order in and I'll do some chores to get ready for Steph's visit. Originally we were going to go out for sushi...sigh...I guess we'll just have to see how he feels later on tonight...sigh...

Our landlord came by last night. As of March 1, our free parking rights will be terminiated which means an extra 50 bucks a month. I told her that I was not upset with her, but rather the management company who seems to think that what we pay is still not enough. Obviously we have no choice. I can't park my car anywhere else. There is never parking available on the streets. Urgh.

The spiritual retreat was wonderful. Malibu is, of course, STUNNING! Some ladies at the retreat even saw Britney Spears walking her baby with her bodyguard. How funny! Apparently they also saw Steven Spielberg's mother. How the heck would you recognize her??? It was great to have some quiet time and meet new people. Sunday the weather was so lovely that after the retreat was done at noon, Kari, Amanda, and I laid out in the sun for about an hour. I need to make a habit of laying out in the sun more often. I sitll don't have a tan...

No comments: