The Pacific Northwest According To Jeff Foxworthy:"You know you are from the Northwest if:
1. You know the state flower (Mildew).
2. You feel guilty throwing aluminum cans or paper inthe trash.
3. Use the statement "sun break" and know what itmeans.
4. You know more than 10 ways to order coffee.
5. You know more people who own boats than airconditioners.
6. You feel overdressed wearing a suit to a nicerestaurant.
7. You stand on a deserted corner in the rain waitingfor the "Walk" signal.
8. You consider that if it has no snow or has notrecently erupted, it is not a real mountain.
9. You can taste the difference between Starbucks,Seattle's Best, and Veneto's.
10. You know the difference between Chinook, Coho, andSockeye Salmon.
11. You know how to pronounce Sequim, Puyallup,Issaquah, Oregon, Yakima, and Willamette.12. You consider swimming an indoor sport.
13. You can tell the difference between Japanese,Chinese and Thai food.
14. In winter, you go to work in the dark and comehome in the dark-while only working eight-hour days.
15. You never go camping without waterproof matchesand a poncho.
16. You are not fazed by "Today's forecast: showersfollowed by rain," and "Tomorrow's forecast: rainfollowed by showers."
17. You have no concept of humidity withoutprecipitation.
18. You know that Boring is a town in Oregon and notjust a state of mind.
19. You can point to at least two volcanoes, even ifyou cannot see through the cloud cover.
20. You notice, "The mountain is out" when it is apretty day and you can actually see it.
21. You put on your shorts when the temperature getsabove 50, but still wear your hiking boots and parka.
22. You switch to your sandals when it gets about 60,but keep the socks on.
23. You have actually used your mountain bike on a mountain.
24. You think people who use umbrellas are eitherwimps or tourists.
25. You buy new sunglasses every year, because youcannot find the old ones after such a long time.
26. You measure distance in hours.27.
You often switch from "heat" to "a/c" in the sameday.
28. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fitunder a raincoat.
29. You know all the important seasons: Almost Winter,Winter, Still Raining (Spring), Road Construction(Summer), Deer & Elk Season (Fall).
30. You actually understood these jokes and willprobably forward them.