Thursday, February 02, 2012

31 Weeks down, 9 weeks to go!


How is this possible?  I mean, really.  9 weeks left to get for little man's arrival, that's just crazy!  Thankfully hubby painted the nursery this week, and it's a really lovely shade of blue. 

I am feeling pretty good, just tired.  Annoyed that I've got swollen feet, ankels, and hands, but I'll take that over heartburn.  Little boy loves to climb as high as he can and wedge up against my stomach and liver, which makes bending over a huge task.  Hubby has the joyous task now of tying my shoes every morning.  And rubbing my feet every night.  My feet look like little sausages by the end of the day.  It's a sad and somewhat amusing sight.  It would probably be a little more funny if they didn't hurt so much.

But all in all, I can't complain.  I'm having a healthy pregnancy, no complications, work is busy, and the house is looking pretty good.  Hubby is happy and fulfilled, and busy as can be.  So many friends and family are having major traumas in their lives.  Hubby and I are so grateful that we are in a good place for the time being.  I know it won't last, another bump in the road is on it's way, but for now, I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: