Sunday, January 29, 2012

Banana, Blueberry, and Strawberry Pancakes

I will not even try to take credit for this recipe.  I found it at my new favorite cooking blog, For The Love Of Cooking.  (Bonus - the writer lives in the Pacific Northwest!)  This is the second recipe of hers I've made, and I will just keep exploring her recipes, going back for more delicious meals.

Today we had our friends over for brunch.  Breakfast and brunch always stress me out a little because Hubby and I aren't big breakfast people.  When people do come over for that morning meal, I dive into researching recipes, mostly online.  What makes it harder is that Hubby isn't a huge pancake or waffle fan.  Normally I just turn to my Mom's recipe for Dutch Babies (aka Lazy Man Pancakes), but this time I wanted to try something new. 

Our friend Laurel said this after taking her first bite:  "Oh my god, it's like summer came along and punched you in the mouth."  I think that sums up how delicious and scrumptious these pancakes were (not to mention that Hubby absolutely LOVED them)!

Banana, Blueberry, and Strawberry Pancakes  (Side note - I used all white flour since I didn't have any wheat flour, and honey greek yogurt in place of vanilla yogurt.)

And here's the link to the other meal I made last week, for dinner.  So good!

No comments: