Monday, July 14, 2008

Peace & Quiet

I am finally relaxed and can sleep at night. I don't sleep much, but I sleep hard and then take a nap in the afternoon. I am so lucky to have an Aunt and Uncle who let me laze around their home. I think my favorite part of this trip is that I'm being mothered. Sharon makes breakfast, lunch and dinner, asks me my preferences, wants to take me shopping, and I just love it. It's been awhile since some one has taken care of me in that way.

I can't imagine being any where else right now, amongst 80 acres of nothing, hearing the birds in the morning, watching the sunsets from the prarie, and watching deer graze in nearby fields. The air is so crisp and clear late at night, you can see the stars without hardly any light pollution. It's just magical. I wish I could stay longer, but I'm just going to have to make more of an effort to come back more often.

No comments: