I talked to Donny at the local coffee house to see if he knew of anyone that wanted a kitten. And get this! He has been wanting a cat for the last 6 months but his wife kept saying no. But he wants to meet her. So I'm going to email him a picture tonight and see what they say.
So this morning Matt took her in to get shots and have a thorough examination and everything is fine. Apparently she's getting even more comfortable in the bathroom and is playing, exploring, and finally using her litterbox. Matt's not sure now about giving her away, and neither am I. I don't know what to tell Donny at this point. Maybe to wait and see if she winds up getting along with our cats? It's only been a few days...I don't know what to do.
I do know, that if we keep her, PJ and Quinn will not be very thrilled with her at the start. Hopefully that can change. At the very least, maybe "Tragedy" will start chasing Quinn around and Quinn will lose some weight.
I'll post a picture tonight. She really is adorable!