Saturday, June 30, 2007

Can't think of a title

But I know we've been busy. So here's what we've been up to.

Matt's pitch at SciFi went really well! They want to see a series bible and the pilot script which is excellent news. We're keeping our fingers crossed, hoping that this continues to grow. He's unfortunately not been able to get much work done as my sister has been in town this last week, and dad flew in on Friday. Katie's visit has been a good one. Lots of talks, lots of "explaining what it means to be a grown up" and things like that. But we've had fun too. Went to Santa Monica, dinners out, and reading Harry Potter. My job has kept me busy and tired, but I really like what I do, it comes with responsibility I've not had before which I have so desperately needed. What I have to adjust to is that this is a global corporation and our headquarters are in New Jersey - everything must go through them. I've only worked for small, independent companies before so it's taking a bit of getting used to.

Tonight it's dinner with Don and Cindy and tomorrow the family leaves. I'll be sorry to see them go, but we also need to get packing to move into our new place, and we can't do that with extra bodies here!

No comments: