Sunday, November 19, 2006

Quickies

Instead of getting the rest of the mole removed, I just got my stitches out. In about 2 more days I can remove the bandage and will go back to get the rest of it removed in January.

GenCon SoCal was fun but small. Saw Gamers 2 twice and laughed very hard. We will be bringing up a copy during our holiday visit so we can share it. It's the best work they've done so far, and I'm really proud of them, especially Matt.

Thursday is Thanksgiving and we're heading to Venice Beach for a potluck.

Friday we take off for Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, and Nipomo...also know as wine country! Can't wait. We've needed time together for so long, just us...no distractions. We're celebrating my birthday, his birthday, and our anniversary.

And I have a furry fluffy kitty laying belly up on the kitchen floor...so cute. She's trying to stay cool in this weird SoCal weather. 80-90 degrees in November. What the heck!?

No comments: