Thursday, November 16, 2006

Gamers...

This week has just been full of gaming.

I hate to admit it, in a way, but I have found an online game that I just love and yes, it is gaming. For all of you that I have told "I can't stand gaming." I didn't know about Puzzle Pirates. Find out more about it here. I love it and it's a great escape from the world in my head when the world gets to be too much.

Matt has become addicted to World of Warcraft. I assume you all know what that is? He's researching for Gamers 3, becoming immersed in this world of quests and mythical creatures. He's only been playing a couple of weeks but I can tell you that I have felt like a Worldcraft Widow already.

Tomorrow we are off to GenCon SoCal in Anaheim and staying the night at a nice hotel. There are 2 screenings of Gamers 2 scheduled and we're hoping for a 3rd one on Saturday night. It should be fun, and I get to have some time with my husband which is very important.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband into the dreadful WofW. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time of need. Thank God Kevin has the nastiest wife EVER, who outright refuses to pay for the game. And Kevin doesn't want it bad enough to spend his allowance. Thank the Lord. :)