Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Classics

I just love it when I re-discover food. Like the other day, I made grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. I can't remember the last time I had one! And yesterday I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch, with a tall glass of milk. It tasted like heaven, thanks the the organic strawberry and guava jam Julia brought us from Hawaii.

I am working for my dad now, a few hours a week. Mostly preliminary things right now, but this is a huge opportunity and I'm very excited. There are lots of chances for travel and meeting new people which I'm totally thrilled about. Plus the convienience of working from home. It's great!

I'm temping this weekend at the L.A. Times Festival of Books. Tons of authors will be there and I plan on spending my lunch hour perusing the many activities going on. It's doubtful I'll get any autogrpahs, but I sure would love to see Amy Tan.

No comments: