Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Challenge - Ideal Job

Today's Daily Health Challenge is to write down two or three characteristics of your ideal job. So I thought what better way to do so than to blog about it?

1) Flexibility - I have that right now, in some ways, at my current job. I have the ability to work from home if needed, which is really amazing. But I'd like to have a job where I can not be sitting at a desk all day, where I can break the hours up, meet different people, see multiple goals get accomplished throughout the day and not get bored, which seems to happen when I work a desk job. One distraction leads to another, which leads to another and so on...

2) Achieving both career dreams - In a perfect world, I'd be running a bed and breakfast while still acting in community theater shows now and then. I know it might not be possible to do both in reality, but there is nothing wrong with dreaming big!

No comments: