Wednesday, December 02, 2009

-insert title here-

A few major decisions have been made but nothing to be updated yet.  Still in the waiting process. 

I wish I could say I've been busy, but my part-time job doesn't have much going on for me now, which is going to make the holidays a little financially challenging (looks like people are getting recipes in a jar again this season).  

I've been to my new fitness bootcamp several times in the last three weeks - only missed one day - and I can already feel the difference.  Now if I could only see it.

Booked our tickets for Christmas, we'll be in town 12/26-1/2.  Hoping to see PNB's Nutcracker and visit with family at a cabin in white pass.  Wondering what to do for New Year's.  I think crashing someone's party sounds like fun.

It's great to have Matt home.  I missed the giggling in the morning.

No comments: