Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OW!

This was my third morning at bootcamp. 

I can't believe I've gone 3 days in a row.  If you know me well, you know that I take after Grandma Betty and am a night-owl at heart.  So getting up at 6am isn't really my favorite thing.  Especially when my lower body hurts so much (getting up, sitting down, walking, stairs are currently evil).  Hopefully tomorrow's visit to the chiropractor and my schedule massage will help my aching, screaming muscles.

The upside is my stress level has continued to go down and so has my appetite.  Well, my appetite is as hearty as it ever was, but I certainly can't eat as much as I used to.  I really like the trainers, they have lots of stretching exercises before and after the workouts as opposed to the other bootcamp I attended earlier this year.  You know, the one that said it was my fault that I got injured?  Yeah, right.  Anyway, I think this could be a good fit, and I'm hoping to squeeze some $$ out of the budget so I can sign up for the 6 week special sometime next week.  I plan on going the rest of the week since it's free, and then give my body a few days to recover before torturing my muscles again.  

We all know that I get bored quickly.  We'll see how long this lasts!

No comments: