Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sleepyhead

I don't know what is going on. Am I hibernating? What's the deal? Last night I slept 9 hours, the night before I slept 11, and the night before that I slept another 9 hours. Sleep has been a struggle for me these last few months so it's kind of a nice shocker that I can sleep now. Matt has been so quiet these last few mornings so I don't even wake up when he gets up (which is unusual, I'm normally a very sensitive sleeper). It's been great for my skin and those puffy circles under my eyes have been disappearing over the last few days.

But I'm finding that life as a lazy, sleepy teenager is not one that I want to live. Case in point --missing out on a get together this morning with friends. I'm ticked at myself because I was looking forwad to seeing them. I will have to make more of an effort this next weekend to see them, and not sleep in so late.

2 comments:

Brie said...

you.
are.
so.
lucky.
i.
am.
so.
jealous.

Dahli said...

I am experiencing similar things & I am convinced it's winter. I can't motivate to wake up to save my life and when I do wake up I rarely get up, I just lay there. Hang in there, sister. Winter's almost over. In the mean time, enjoy your pretty skin.
xo