Sunday, July 22, 2007

Goodbye, Harry Potter...

NO SPOILERS!! I haven't read the final installment...I'm still on book 5. Need to read book 6 before the final book 7. I saw the movie last night and I really liked how they kept it dark. I liked that they kept it as a transitional film, where Harry is at that awkward phase of turning from a tween to a young adult. I've avoided spoiler articles and reviews of the book, I don't want to know anything.

My job is going well. My life is quite simple now - I go to work and come home! I'm pretty exhausted at the end of the day and have just enough energy to cook. I need to start going to bed at a decent hour so that I can get enough sleep. But I really like what I do and now that the wicked witch has left, big changes are happening and I am ready to move with them.

Matt is doing well too. Busy with all kinds of projects, of course, and ready to be done with school. Still no word from the SciFi Network, and we're starting to get anxious!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Did you finish book 5 yet? Dune came in at the library for me today. (I placed a hold.) I'm so excited to pick it up. I'm thinking that once I finish Dune, I will probably start the Harry Potter series. You have convinced me!