Okay, thanks to Jenny, I now feel the need to post my new years resolutions because maybe that way I'll accomplish at least one or two of them.
1. Exercise three times a week (which is going to happen when bootcamp starts next Monday);
2. Eat less sugar, more protein and fresh veggies/fruits. Only one junk food day allowed.
3. Eat out only once a week, or not at all;
4. More date nights with hubby;
5. Keep in better touch with family and friends;
6. Pick my battles;
7. READ books, not just skim through in order to get a vague idea;
8. Get books from the libary. I can't afford them and my bookshelf is full. I don't have room in this apartment for another one;
9. I'm a grown up. Need to be asleep at this time. Go to bed earlier. Preferably before midnight.
I think that should do it. Wish me luck!