Thursday, January 25, 2007

A few strange things

1. I went to get my hair done yesterday, and stopped in at the coffee shop next door to get some lunch. The lady at the counter asked if it was to go or if I was going to eat in the shop. I said I was going to get my hair done, and she said I could go next door and she'd bring it over! I was kind of surprised, I mean, that wasn't necessary, and I told her so. Apparently it's normal between these two businesses. So I took my lunch over myself, totally amazed at the random hospitality she offered me.

2. Today I went to Fred 62 for lunch with Matt and the Editor of Gamers 2, and we were taken care of by a very sweet waitress. She had an eastern european accent that reminded us of a vampire, and Dan kept saying to us that he really wanted her to bite him in the neck. She was cute, but I thought that was a strange desire. To each his/her own, I guess.

No comments: