Monday, May 09, 2005

Oh Boy

So I pulled out of the production of Camelot. With rehearsals 3 nights a week plus 8 hours on the weekends and a giant move coming up, I just don't have the time or patience. The director was very kind and completely understood - however, my over-sensitive conscience is racked with guilt at the moment. At least it's early enough in the rehearsal process where they can still get someone else. Oh, and if you are interested in seeing the show but can't afford a $20 ticket, they are having a $5 preview night on June 2. Intrested? Let me know and I can hook you up. :)

Matt left the school of the arts. It wasn't working out to his benefit and he can get more hours at NWAG and get better pay. He slept in this morning after a very long weekend of filming. This weekend he'll be gone quite a bit. Friday night is a night shoot, which means he should be home in the wee hours of the morning. Oh, and I got to be the "busty barmaid" this weekend in the movie - it was so much fun! And I really liked my costume - very flattering.

A congrats to my friend Kevin who got a new job at TLT! Way to go! You deserve it! :)

No comments: