Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Progress

I just wanted to thank everyone for their comments and support about my depression issues last week. It passed, as I knew it would. You all gave me some serious things to think about, specifically what moving on means to me and to have joy even in tears. Yesterday I opened that recipe box again to make chicken soup, and to my surprise, even though I felt sad, I remembered what Noreen had to say, which was to "eat up!" and it made me smile. So thank you, friends and family, for getting me through this. I'm on the other side now, and feeling good.

2 comments:

Lena said...

I'm happy you got through this too ... I think your mom's recipe box sounds like a box of love, when you miss her find a recipe and enjoy her cooking and company.

Hugs!

EVERYDAY DIFFERENT said...

How about Sunday morning? We'll drive up early for a Santa Barbara breakfast. I can do my audition and come back. What say you, authorized friend?