Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wedding Weekend

Most of you know that my dear friend Kari M. got married last weekend and that I was in the wedding. It was great to see so many of my college girlfriends. Some I hadn't seen or spoken to since graduation while others I only see very intermittantly. Most of them had lived in the famed Wheeler house and one point or another. Then at the wedding, I got to see some more college friends and it just turned into a huge reunion.
The Bridesmaids: (l-r) Lewissa, myself, and Amanda.
Kari looked absolutely stunning and Paul looked good too. They had a very classy wedding day, full of smiles and positive energy, and I couldn't be happier for them! (More pictures to follow later on.)
The lovely bride and one of the mimes at the reception.

2 comments:

Brie said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I wish I could have been part of the reunion - how great that would have been. But yeah for Kari! I need to send her a CONGRATS card. Can't wait to see more pics, but you look fah-bulous dah-ling in the pic here. And.... mimes? Huh?

Jenny said...

You look hot!