Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wedding time!

No no, I'm not getting married. Been there, done that, and still going at it. :)

My dear friend Kari is getting married next month and today is her bridal shower. I am up at this awful hour on a Saturday to go get munchies from the bakery in West Hollywood and then drive to Pasadena to help with favors. I am the hostess with the mostess, though Kari and her Mom have done much of the planning and have simply asked me to help with little details.

All of this has brought back memories of our wedding, especially with our anniversary coming up. We had so much fun, and I think if we could do it all over again, we would, but on a much smaller scale!

P.S. Don, those vodka drinks you made last night tasted like liquid candy. You are not only the grillmaster but a mixmaster too!

No comments: