1. This is going to be the year I get in shape. Boot Camp, here I come! My goal is to get in shape just so I can get chubby again, if you get my drift. :)
2. Los Angeles is really growing on me. My friends, the weather, all the artistic opportunities that are at your feet (even though I can't afford them right now), and the bounty of farmers markets. Not to mention the beach, the desert, the woods, are all within a reasonable distance.
3. I still dream of running a B&B someday, but I know now that may not happen for some time, and that's ok. Matt's career is just on the cusp of taking off, and I'm so exicted to see what happens in the next year.
4. No one has asked my age yet, so I've not had to say "Thirty" out loud. But in my mind, it just sounds funny. And my throat catches every time I say it at home. It's odd. Did anyone else have a reaction?
5. We are taking off for GenCon tonight. We were in Seattle last week. I may be going to Spokane in the next few weeks. Next travel plans: Christmas. I am tired of airports and living out of suitcases.
6. I've been thinking about Mom a lot these last few days, and seeing "Mamma Mia" again yesterday didn't help. There's a scene between the mother and the daughter getting ready for the wedding, and Gayvin and I just burst into tears. Tomorrow marks the 2 year anniversary and I don't know how I'll be. I could be ok, I could be an emotional mess. Who knows?
7. Please send healing wishes to my Grandpa. He's been diagnosed with cancer for the 4th time and it's not looking good.