Saturday, March 31, 2007

So far

I've taken the dog for 3+ walks a day.

I've driven Katie around Seattle quite a bit, and had to think hard about how to get there (i.e. U of W) and how to get home. Yet Seattle seems smaller than L.A.

I've worked on the ongoing price list for a few days now. Almost done with the "f" section.

I've had a few nervous breakdowns, one panic attack, and many long talks with myself.

I got to see Brie downtown yesterday for a few hours. She gave me lots of pictures of Catherine. It was wonderful to catch up with her and to spend time with just her, though I can't wait to meet my god-daughter.

Today I get to see Stephanie/Paige. She's on her way here but turned the wrong way and is now somewhere in Fremont or Queen Anne. I'm not sure.

And Matt flies in tonight! SO excited to see him. I miss my sweetie. :(

Tomorrow is a relaxing day at home. I'm hoping to make a good dent in the price list. And help Katie put her clothes away. It's a tornado in there.

No comments: