Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm going to be kidnapped

Matt is "kidnapping" me tomorrow, taking me somewhere and I don't know where we're going. I have a few ideas, namely Huntington Gardens but whenever I guess I usually get it right and that really ticks him off. So I'm really trying to keep my mouth shut and let him enjoy planning our day (because I seriously can't remember the last time he did this)! Pictures and details will be posted after our lovely day together.

Matt's parents will be here in about a week and will be staying with us. They have graciuosly offered to buy us a hide-a-bed which is very exciting for me. I have been wanting to get rid of our loveseat for some time now and this is the perfect excuse. While they're here we'll go to Santa Monica, Huntington Gardens, Pasadena, and a few of our favorite restaurants, maybe even a hike at Griffith Park. I can't wait for them to get here. It's always wonderful to see family and they have never seen our place.

No comments: