Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Time flies

There's not much to report! I've been working from home for my Dad which has been great. Did I mention how much I love to go to work in my PJ's? :)

Matt got another internship out in Santa Monica with John Rogers, a well known script doctor. Basically, people go to him to fix scripts and he does it well. This could lead Matt to better jobs after graduation. He also found out yesterday that several people who work as assistants at the production company (his other internship) started off as interns. This is very good news. More job prospects. Woohoo!

Matt's parents called and they will be visiting us for a few days in mid-July. We're looking forward to having them over. They haven't seen our place yet. They will be driving down in their wonderfully quiet Ford Escape. I love that car. So peaceful.

Today I have lunch with Mary. Tomorrow I pick up Rian and Sam at the airport. Thursday I see the chiropractor and then have dinner with the girls. Oh, and Saturday Gina and I watch Eddie Izzard on her wide screen TV. :)

Did I mention that I saw Eddie Izzard at Groundlings? He was wonderful!

No comments: